Huwebes, Disyembre 8, 2011

Hi! I'm Blanche.




So I’ve had blogs before but didn’t take it into heart that much. What can I say? I was too young to maintain one before. I was like 12 years old when I tried starting one but failed to update it. But this time, I assure you people who I’d update this as much as possible. This will be like my venting machine aside from my twitter account. (Hahaha)


Hi! My mom and aunts named me, Lee Blanche Carpio since January 19, 1993. So that makes me 18 years of age, who looks like 12-year-old as other people may say. I took up Bachelor of Pre-School Education in the University of Sto. Tomas for two years then shifted to Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Advertising Design so I now study in the College of The Holy Spirit (Mendiola). 


Just like any other girl, I am in love with fashion that's why I have an online store called "Cherry Rocket Clothing". It's where I share to every girl my love for clothes, shoes, etc. What else? I love writing, drawing, reading and doing stuff our of my spare time.


My family? I have a mom who is a Supermom because she's a single mom, nurse and a business woman too! I have a brother who's in his Sophomore year in High School and he's 15 years old. I have a lot of cousins and I can say that we treat each other like siblings. I also have a boyfriend who supports me in every single way that he can.  I must say that I am very blessed.


 So that's about it! Why Confessions of a kid at heart? You'll soon find out. ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento