Lunes, Abril 23, 2012

DAY ONE - Ten things you want to say to different people right now.



1. One day, I hope that you see… that you’ll always be good enough for me.
2. When I had an operation and that time that I needed you the most, you weren’t there for me. Sometimes, I feel that you’re just there for me because you need my help for this girl that you like.
3. I miss you. You’re my best-est guy friend in the world. But when you got a girl friend, you left me just like that. 
4. I wish you and mom never fell apart.
5. I wanna get soo mad at you but I can’t. I wanna scream and tell you that I hate it that you don’t get me but I can’t. Why? I am afraid to lose you. I love you.
6. Because of you, its hard for me to trust again. I hate you.
7. I love you for sticking with me through whatever. You’re the best-est friend a girl could ever have.
8. I have always been so insecure about you. I can’t help it.
9. Thank you for giving me the out most strength that I need to carry on. 
10. Sorry for hurting you. I didn’t mean to, I promise.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento