Biyernes, Marso 23, 2012

Little Ray of Sunshine

"Sometimes when you least expect it, good things happen." 


Months ago, I would've never imagined things turning out this way. I'm a pessimist, are you aware?


Its funny how things fall into its proper places. To see things happening unexpectedly. For things to happen and suddenly, it brings joy to your heart. 

Lord, thank you. Thank you for at least sending me someone whom I believe is going to stick with me until the end. I consider him a blessing from you, I really do.

I hope that things don't change. I pray that he's man enough to stick with me even if things won't be easy. I wish that I'll stay a bit longer so that I can make him happy, just like what he makes me feel.


"I can't and won't walk away from you." Do you believe me?

"I also can't and won't leave you hanging." I trust you.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento